Aktivitetskalender DnsCB

Her kan du lese om hva som skjer ved DnsCB, eller legge inn aktiviteter som foregår innenfor kultur og idrett i nærområdet.

Du er ikke logget inn.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 30-11-2016 09:33:46

cherry452
Poster: 165

Despite credentials that include the Southeastern Conference

NAPLES, Fla. - Jason Day and Cameron Tringale shot a 17-under 55 on Thursday in the first-round scramble to take a two-stroke lead in the Franklin Templeton Shootout.Day and Tringale tied the tournament scramble record last accomplished by tournament host Greg Norman and Steve Elkington in 2005.Defending champions Matt Kuchar and Harris English opened with a 57 at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, and the teams of Keegan Bradley-Camilo Villegas, Graeme McDowell-Gary Woodland and Ryan Palmer-Jimmy Walker shot 59.All 12 teams were 11 under or better. The teams will play a modified alternate shot Friday and close with a better-ball round Saturday.Day and Tringale eagled Nos. 13 and 14. Kuchar and English birdied 14 of their last 15 holes.THAILAND GOLF CHAMPIONSHIPCHONBURI, Thailand (AP) — Australias Marcus Fraser chipped in for birdie on the 18th hole for a 3-under 69 and a share of the first-round lead in the Thailand Golf Championship.Local player Thanyakorn Khrongpha, Canadas Richard Lee and Taiwans Lu Wei-chih also shot 69.Englands Lee Westwood had a 70, defending champion Sergio Garcia of Spain was another stroke back along with Germanys Martin Kaymer, and Masters champion Bubba Watson had a 76.AUSTRALIAN PGA CHAMPIONSHIPGOLD COAST, Australia (AP) — South Koreans Jin Jeong birdied three of six holes in the completion of the suspended first round for a 7-under 65 and a one-stroke lead in the Australian PGA.Jeong was one of the players forced to complete the round Friday after play was delayed Thursday because of lightning. American Boo Weekley opened with a 66, and defending champion Adam Scott had a 68.ALFRED DUNHILL CHAMPIONSHIPMALELANE, South Africa (AP) — South Africas Branden Grace shot a 10-under 62 at Leopard Creek to take a three-stroke lead in the Alfred Dunhill Championship.South Africas Jake Roos was second at 65. Two-time defending champion Charl Schwartzel opened with a 68. He also won in 2005. Maurice Cheeks 76ers Jersey .28 for a combined time of 1:14.70, also an Olympic record. Lee won the gold medal, defending her title from the Vancouver Games. Nik Stauskas 76ers Jersey . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Jonathan Quick, Los Angeles Kings (3) - Early goal against was on the power play. http://www.nba76ersauthentic.com/robert … rs-jersey/ .com) - Nate Buss 3-pointer with 5. Custom 76ers Jersey . The 20-year-old Inoue landed a series of combinations and the bout was stopped 2 minutes, 54 seconds into the sixth round. Inoue, the first Japanese boxer to claim a world title in just his sixth professional fight, improved to 6-0 with five knockouts. Swingman Nik Stauskas Jersey .com) - The San Francisco Giants delivered plenty of big hits to tie the World Series.INDIANAPOLIS -- Michael Sam needed no introduction. He provided one anyway, subtly spelling out his desire to be known simply as a football player whose sexuality isnt a national story. "Good afternoon. My name is Michael Sam. I play football for the University of Missouri," he said to commence his first public appearance since announcing hes gay. Sam smiled and laughed often during a 12 1/2-minute news conference at Lucas Oil Stadium, looking relaxed, jovial and confident while taking questions from the hundreds of reporters surrounding the podium. Despite credentials that include the Southeastern Conference co-defensive player of the year award, Sam is projected only as a mid-round pick in the draft in May. Hes 6-foot-2 and 260 pounds, falling somewhere between a defensive end in a 4-3 scheme and an outside linebacker in a 3-4 system. Where he winds up, Sam said he doesnt care. "Im a pass rusher. If you put me in a situation to get the quarterback, Im going to get the quarterback. Whoever coaches or GMs, this league is a passing league. Id like to believe in myself as a good pass rusher," Sam said. Hes not worried about being accepted, either, in light of the bullying scandal that emerged in Miami. "If the Miami Dolphins drafted me I would be excited to be a part of that organization," Sam said. "But Im not afraid of going into that environment. I know how to handlle myself.dddddddddddd I know how to communicate with my teammates. I know how to communicate with the coaches and other staff I need to communicate with." Mostly, Sam wants to communicate this: "I just wish you guys would just see me as Michael Sam the football player instead of Michael Sam the gay football player." His former Missouri teammates certainly did. "Hes happy with who he is. He doesnt shy away from who he is. Mike Sam has got a lot of personality. Hes a great guy. Hes not going to be any different than who he is every day," said wide receiver LDamian Washington, one of several ex-Tigers stars here for the NFLs annual scouting combine. If Sam were to slip down the draft board, determining a bias against his orientation or a fear of the potential distraction would be near impossible. If teams pass on him, theyre likely unsure how his combination of size and speed fits with their defence. "You only need one team. One team that believes in you. Theres 32 teams. You need one team," Washington said. Coaches and executives around the league were asked often this weekend for their thoughts on how Sam would fit, both on the field and in the locker room. "He would be welcomed, no different than any other player we have," New York Jets coach Rex Ryan said, adding: "The big thing we always talk about is respect in our locker room." Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Avlogget

30-11-2016 09:33:46

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Forum-bunn