Aktivitetskalender DnsCB

Her kan du lese om hva som skjer ved DnsCB, eller legge inn aktiviteter som foregår innenfor kultur og idrett i nærområdet.

Du er ikke logget inn.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 30-11-2016 09:39:26

cherry452
Poster: 165

Jonathan Bernier made 44 saves

LAS VEGAS, Nev. - Former professional wrestler CM Punk is headed to the UFC. The UFC announced Saturday that Punk, who gained fame in the WWE, will be joining the mixed martial arts promotion company in 2015. My professional wrestling days are over, its awesome to be here. This is something Ive wanted to do for a long time, Punk said in a UFC release. This is my new career, 100-percent. Im going to go full steam ahead, all systems go after today, and its going to be fun, he added. I have nothing but respect for everybody here at the UFC, everybody who steps in the Octagon to fight. And when its all said and done, when Im finished, everybodys going to have to respect me because I have come here to fight. The former WWE World Champion rose to fame in 2011 when he delivered a stirring speech — which he called a pipebomb — where he openly criticized the WWE and its owners, particularly Vince McMahon. Although that monologue was part of a storyline, his real-life dissatisfaction with the WWE led to him walking out on his contract in January and his retirement from pro wrestling. The real-life feud between Punk and the WWE boiled over again last week when he revealed in a lengthy podcast interview that the company had sent him his severance papers on his wedding day. He also alleged that the WWE neglected to properly treat a staph infection on his back and other lingering injuries including a concussion. I felt like it was now or never, said the 36-year-old Punk. I have a limited window most fighters dont have. Randy Johnson Jersey .com) - The collective hearts of Chicago Bulls fans sank on Friday night when Derrick Rose went down with a leg injury against the Cleveland Cavaliers. Shelby Miller Jersey . -- David Price didnt think he would be in Port Charlotte this spring. http://www.baseballdiamondbacksshop.com … ks-jersey/ .Mateo Kovacic and Andrea Ranocchia scored for Inter, which had goalkeeper Samir Handanovic to thank for several crucial saves.Its an important victory against a Chievo side which plays well, Mancini said. Tyler Clippard Diamondbacks Jersey . Its great to be back for another season in Banditland, and Im looking forward to another competitive season with my teammates, said Tavares. Archie Bradley Jersey . Kuznetsov, who was selected by the Capitals in the first round of the 2010 NHL Entry Draft, has been playing for his hometown team Chelyabinsk Traktor of the KHL.(SportsNetwork.com) - History would seem to indicate that the Toronto Maple Leafs stand a good chance of ending their five-game homestand on a positive note. The Leafs look to pick up a point for the 19th time in their last 20 home games versus Calgary as they host the Flames on Tuesday night at Air Canada Centre. Toronto is 3-1-0 on its homestand and bounced back from a loss to New Jersey on Thursday with Saturdays 5-2 victory over the Vancouver Canucks. Jake Gardiner and Richard Panik scored 45 seconds apart late in the first period and Jonathan Bernier made 44 saves. Peter Holland and Joffrey Lupul tallied early in the second and David Clarkson added a late marker for the Maple Leafs. You never want to lose back-to-back games, Bernier said. We got an early lead and then we got into penalty trouble in the second and they had a few good scoring chances on the power play. I thought we played pretty good in the last 10 minutes of the third period. Bernier was making his eighth start in a row and is 3-1-0 with a 1.75 goals against average and .944 save percentage in four career meetings with the Flames. Toronto does play on Wednesday as it visits Detroit before returning home for three in a row. The Maple Leafs are 16-1-2 in their last 19 at home versus the Flames and have won three of the past four meetings overall. Calgary will try to reverse that trend tonight as it begins a tough four-game road trip that also features in Buffalo, Pittsburgh and Chicago.dddddddddddd The Flames had a four-game winning streak halted on Saturday with a 3-2 setback to the San Jose Sharks. Mark Giordano and Johnny Gaudreau each scored and Karri Ramo stopped 27-of-30 shots in defeat, his first in seven outings. They pressured us and got us with two quick goals, Calgary head coach Bob Hartley said. Once again we never stop. Thats one credit that our players deserve. Matt Stajan returned to Calgarys lineup and had an assist after missing 16 games in a row with a knee injury. The Flames are expected to get another veteran boost tonight with the probable return of forward Mason Raymond. Raymond has sat out 17 consecutive contests with a shoulder injury and has five goals with seven points in 10 games this season. He had 19 goals and 45 seasons in 82 games last season with Toronto. Mason most likely will be in the lineup, Hartley told his teams website after Mondays practice. Hes worked hard. He looks good. Obviously when he got hurt, he was our leading scorer. We still had a great record without our injured guys but now, the veterans are coming back and its good to see. Jonas Hiller will start this game for the Flames looking to beat the Leafs for the first time. He is 0-4-0 against them with a 4.84 GAA and .849 save percentage. Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Avlogget

30-11-2016 09:39:26

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Forum-bunn