Aktivitetskalender DnsCB

Her kan du lese om hva som skjer ved DnsCB, eller legge inn aktiviteter som foregår innenfor kultur og idrett i nærområdet.

Du er ikke logget inn.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 17-02-2017 08:09:58

ying1993
Poster: 1500

BERKELEY, Calif. -- Davis Webb punctuated his one-year career at Calif

BERKELEY, Calif. -- Davis Webb punctuated his one-year career at California with a pair of touchdown passes, a milestone achievement shared by only one other quarterback in school history and a legacy of work ethic that coach Sonny Dykes couldnt stop gushing over.Barring a surprise invitation to the postseason for his Golden Bears teammates, Webbs next pass will be thrown at the Senior Bowl before he tries to make the leap to the NFL.Webb became the second quarterback in school history to throw for more than 4,000 yards in a season, Matt Anderson tied a team record with five field goals and California beat UCLA 36-10 at Memorial Stadium on Saturday.Thats probably the most talented defense in the Pac-12, top to bottom, Webb said of the Bruins. We basically dominated the entire game in moving the ball.Webb completed 32 of 48 attempts for 301 yards in his final game with the Golden Bears. He threw touchdown passes of 7 and 2 yards, giving Webb 37 this season.A graduate transfer who played three seasons at Texas Tech, Webb finished his one-year career at California with 4,295 yards -- second only to Jared Goff, the No. 1 overall pick in this years NFL draft who threw for 4,719 yards in 2015.His impact will be felt in our program for a long time just because of his work ethic and dedication, Dykes said. Hes a great example for the rest of our players, especially our quarterbacks, about the time that it takes to be a great quarterback at this level. Hes got a really bright future in front of him and I cant wait to watch him play on Sundays.Wide receiver Chad Hansen, who caught 11 touchdown passes this season, said Webb set the tone for this season last summer.I knew that he was going to be a really good quarterback, Hansen said. Obviously he has talent but the stuff he did off the field really helped him.Anderson converted field goal from 43, 25, 44, 24 and 19 yards to set the Bears modern day scoring record with 111 points. That matched the school record set by Mark Jensen in 2002.California (3-6, 5-7) also snapped a four-game losing streak overall to keep its slim postseason hopes alive. If there are not enough six-win teams to fill out the bowl games, invitations are sent out to teams with five wins based on Academic Progress Rate.UCLA (2-7, 4-8) has no such hopes after ending its disappointing season with a thud in the Pac-12 finale. The Bruins lost for the sixth time in seven games and matched their worst record since 1999.THE TAKEAWAYUCLA: The loss was just the latest in a long series of disappointments for Mora and the Bruins, who face a huge uphill climb to turn the program around. UCLA never really recovered from losing quarterback Josh Rosen to injury. Moras job isnt likely to be in jeopardy but he has to shake things up in the offseason and might start by making some changes to his staff of assistants, particularly on the offensive side.In order for us to get back to where we want to be, we all have to resist the urge to look somewhere else for the problem and look at ourselves first, Mora said. If we can do that first, then we can come up with the solutions that are necessary to be a good football team again.California: The Bears actually played well defensively, although the Bruins gave them plenty of help. They also had good balance on offense with running back Khalfani Muhammad rushing for 116 yards on 29 carries. Hansen had another strong game (10-156) and now must consider whether to leave for the NFL or come back for his senior season, though in the postgame he sounded like hes intent on staying in college.OVER THE TOPCalifornias 330-pound fullback Malik Jackson scored on a 1-yard dive when he tried to leap over the pile and got the nose of the football across the goal line.It didnt surprise me because he is such a good athlete, Dykes said. Thats something weve had in our gameplan for a while and we havent had an opportunity to use it until tonight.UP NEXTCalifornia: The Bears will sit back and await word on whether or not theyll be going to a bowl game. Its a longshot at this point but its better than no shot at all.---AP college football website: collegefootball.ap.org Andrea Barzagli Jersey . Already owning gold from competition in Vancouver in 2010, Loch posted a combined four-run time of 3:27.526. That included a track-record third run of 51. Gianluigi Buffon Juventus Jersey . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games. http://www.authenticjuventusteamshop.us … us-Jersey/ . The Olympic champion curler and TSN curling analyst immediately went online to look at the Halls long list of honoured members. Thats when the enormity of the honour sunk in. Paulo Dybala Jersey .Y. - Free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury, fresh off winning the World Series with Boston, reached agreement with the rival New York Yankees on a seven-year contract worth about $153 million, a person familiar with the negotiations said Tuesday night. Stephan Lichtsteiner Jersey . Despite the cost, effort and an improved steroid test, its possible that very few -- if any -- positives will be detected, Dr. Richard Budgett told The Associated Press in an interview. "We just dont know what the results from Torino will be," Budgett said. AUBURN, Ala. -- Kerryon Johnson was a versatile playmaker who returned kicks, ran the Wildcat and caught some passes out of the backfield as a freshman.Now, his role is more defined: Auburns featured tailback. The Tigers sophomore vaulted to the top of the depth chart entering next Saturdays opener with No. 2 Clemson following the dismissal of top returning runner Jovon Robinson during fall camp and two other departures .Johnson insists his approach hasnt changed with the more prominent role.I prepared every day like this for the past 18 years of my life, he said. I come in, I go to work, I leave. Thats just what I do. I feel like we have a lot of people on the team that do that. That was an unfortunate event obviously, but it didnt change my mind-set at all. I just maybe got a couple of more carries. Ive just got to do my job anyway.Johnson ran for a modest 208 yards last season, often taking direct snaps in the Wildcat formation. His 14 catches led Auburns tailbacks, and he averaged 27.6 yards returning kicks.The top three rushers all left for various reasons. Peyton Barber was an early entry into the NFL draft, Roc Thomas transferred to FCS Jacksonville State and Robinson was booted from the team for off-the-field issues.That leaves Johnson as the only tailback who has logged a carry for the Tigers. Auburn brought in onetime Baylor signee Kam Martin, a 177-pound speedster who anchored a 4x200-meter relay team in Port Arthur, Texas that set a national record. The Tigers also signed Malik Miller, Johnsons high school teammate, and have worked H-back Kamryn Pettway at tailback.But Johnson figures to be the workhorse. He missed most of spring practice after offseason shoulder surgery but packed on 16 pounds to report to preseason camp weighing a sturdier 211.Im real cconfident in him, Tigers receiver Marcus Davis said.dddddddddddd Hes very, very talented. Hes a guy whos really intelligent as well. He does things that I never saw other people do and Im real comfortable with him back there and confident in his abilities.Hes just a real smooth, swift guy. I know hes going to make a lot of plays.Johnson certainly did that at Madison Academy near Huntsville, Alabama. He was the states Mr. Football after rushing for 1,659 yards and 25 touchdowns as a senior and leading the Mustangs to three consecutive state titles.Johnson also started as a safety his entire freshman season after making an impression in a 7 on 7 tournament over the summer, taking over the No. 1 tailback spot during the season.Im not stupid. It took about two plays to realize hes special and he needs to be playing, Madison Academy defensive backs coach Mark Berryman said.Johnson remains one of the players Berryman cites as an example to Madison seniors for the kind of attitude that led him to spend time on the scout team even as the teams star player.Johnson displays a self-deprecating sense of humor on social media -- posting on Twitter that he started sophomore year off strong by getting lost trying to find a class on the first day of fall semester.Berryman doesnt believe Johnsons personality will change as a starting tailback in the Southeastern Conference. He also points to Johnsons runs late in the Alabama-Mississippi All-Star Classic to earn MVP honors as evidence that hes a physical runner.He ran the ball between the tackles the last two drives by himself, Berryman said. Theres a lot more to Kerryon Johnson than what you saw last year. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Avlogget

17-02-2017 08:09:58

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Forum-bunn