Aktivitetskalender DnsCB

Her kan du lese om hva som skjer ved DnsCB, eller legge inn aktiviteter som foregår innenfor kultur og idrett i nærområdet.

Du er ikke logget inn.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 18-06-2017 09:35:17

ying1993
Poster: 1905

CLEVELAND -- LeBron James will be Mr. China Jerseys Wholesale . Cub fo

CLEVELAND -- LeBron James will be Mr. China Jerseys Wholesale . Cub for a little while.To pay off a bet on the World Series he lost to close friend Dwyane Wade, James will wear a Cubs cap, jersey, pants and socks to Fridays game in Chicago before the Cavaliers play the Bulls.James made a friendly wager on the Series between the Cleveland Indians and Cubs with Wade, his former Miami teammate and Chicago native who returned to play in his hometown this season. The Indians lost in seven games as the Cubs rallied from a 3-1 deficit to win their first championship since 1908.Im not wearing cleats, James said Thursday after the Cavs morning shoot-around. I got a basketball game to play. No glove. Just the uniform. I will be in uniform.And that will be quite a sight as the 6-foot-8, 250-pound James isnt built like any baseball player.Its a bet, he said. You have to fulfill your bet. Nothing more to it.Its a bit easier to make good on his bet since he led the Cavs to the NBA title in June, ending Clevelands 52-year championship drought.James and Wade played together for four seasons in Miami, leading the Heat to two titles and four straight Finals appearances. James said it will be different to see Wade, who signed with Chicago as a free agent last summer, in another jersey.Its going to be pretty cool, not only just because hes in a different uniform but just him being back home and understanding what his journey is right now, James said. I think its more than just basketball for himself, being back home in Chicago. NFL Jerseys Cheap . It was the kind of score that might make everyone else wonder which course he was playing. Except that Graeme McDowell saw the whole thing. Crouched behind the 10th green at Sheshan International, McDowell looked over at the powerful American and said, "Ive probably seen 18 of the best drives Ive seen all year in the last two days. NFL Jerseys China . But Bourque, who has missed three games with a lower-body injury, wont be in the lineup when the Habs travel to Buffalo to take on the Sabres on Wednesday. http://www.cheapauthenticstitchednfljerseys.com/ . Brad Jacobs and his Sault Ste. Marie, Ont., team took control of the game early. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Avlogget

18-06-2017 09:35:17

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Forum-bunn