Aktivitetskalender DnsCB

Her kan du lese om hva som skjer ved DnsCB, eller legge inn aktiviteter som foregår innenfor kultur og idrett i nærområdet.

Du er ikke logget inn.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 30-11-2016 09:43:14

cherry452
Poster: 165

Larry Fitzgerald says he has restructured his contract

LONDON -- Wimbledon champion Andy Murray will have minor surgery on a long-standing back problem and is set to miss the rest of the season. "The aim is to be fully fit for the new season," said a statement released by Murrays management company on Thursday. The third-ranked Murray is likely to miss the season-ending ATP World Tour Finals in London on Nov. 4-11, as well as the Masters events in Shanghai and Paris in October. There are 13 tournaments left on this years schedule. Murray has had problems with his back before this year, but the complaint flared up at the Rome Masters in May, forcing him to pull out of the French Open that month. He returned to win grass-court titles at the Queens Club and Wimbledon, where he beat Novak Djokovic in the final to become Britains first male singles champion at the All England Club in 77 years. "But after recently playing on hard courts and clay, Andy once again sought medical advice about solving the issue once and for all," the statement said. The Scots last competitive outing of 2013 looks set to be in Britains Davis Cup match against Croatia last week, when he won two singles to help his team return to the world group Authentic Terry Porter Jersey .C. -- The shot that would have beaten No. Damian Lillard Blazers Jersey . But this time, the Gunners weathered the storm. Arsene Wengers team was on the ropes in the early stages of a lively FA Cup tie, until Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain scored a goal against the run of the play. http://www.theblazersteamshop.com/mason … rs-jersey/ . Hughes, 30, is a former Major Leaguer with the Baltimore Orioles, having played in 14 games with the Os in 2010. He played with Class AA Binghamton of the Eastern League in the New York Mets system last season. Chris Kaman Jersey .Two San Francisco radio stations say they wont play the song during the duration of the World Series. A Kansas City, Missouri, station responded with plans to play the Grammy-winning track every hour from 7 a. Authentic Ed Davis Jersey . The four-time Grand Slam champion has beaten Hantuchova nine straight times, with the Slovaks only win coming when they first played 10 years ago. "I had a tough first opponent who can play extremely good tennis," Sharapova said.PHOENIX -- Larry Fitzgerald says he has restructured his contract with the Arizona Cardinals, reducing a big salary-cap hit from his old deal and creating room for signing other players. Fitzgerald announced the move on Tuesday via his Twitter account. The receiver says the move was made to help the Cardinals "get better for 2014." Under his old deal, Fitzgerald would have earned $12.75 million next season and counted a whopping $18 million on the cap. The restructured contract came as no surprise. Fitzgerald said in a radio interview in New York last week that he understood the need to restructure his deal. "When those discussions come I will do what I need to do," Fitzgerald told Arizona Sports 98.7 in an interview at the Super Bowls "radio row." "I have a great relationship with (general manager) Steve Keim, he drafted me in Arizona. I understand his vision and what he is trying to do and the direction he is taking this ballclub. I understand at 30 years old there are things that need to change. Thats part of football, thats part of being an older veteran." Fitzgerald said he knew Patrick Petersons "deal is coming up and he needs to be compensated as the best corner in the game, which I feel he is." Fitzgeraald also mentioned defensive linemen Darnell Dockett and Frostee Rucker.dddddddddddd "There are a lot of guys that deserve to be compensated for their play," he said in the radio interview, "and I understand that." Fitzgerald is on his third contract in his 10 NFL seasons, all with the Cardinals. Last season, he made his eighth Pro Bowl. Fitzgerald holds every Cardinals career receiving record. He caught 82 passes, most on the team, for 954 yards and 10 touchdowns last season. In his career, Fitzgerald has 846 catches for 11,367 yards and 87 touchdowns. He has not missed a game since the 2007 season. The Cardinals, coming off a 10-6 season in their first year with Keim as GM and Bruce Arians as coach, had several players on one-year contracts, including inside linebacker Karlos Dansby, who resurrected his career with a big season, leading the team in tackles. Azcentral.com reported that the restructuring was a simple swap of bonus money for salary, saving the team about $10 million on the coming seasons cap. Cardinals President Michael Bidwill expressed confidence last week that the restructuring would get done. Keim has repeatedly said the team has no intention of trading Fitzgerald and wants him to retire a Cardinal. Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Avlogget

30-11-2016 09:43:14

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Forum-bunn