Aktivitetskalender DnsCB

Her kan du lese om hva som skjer ved DnsCB, eller legge inn aktiviteter som foregår innenfor kultur og idrett i nærområdet.

Du er ikke logget inn.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 18-06-2017 09:36:52

ying1993
Poster: 2415

The 2016 League of Legends World Championship finals were the longest

The 2016 League of Legends World Championship finals were the longest series in Worlds history and were seen by 43 million people according to Riot Games in a release on the League of Legends esports website. C. J. Beathard 49ers Jersey .The peak concurrent viewership for the final matchup was 14.7 million, on par with the number reported for last years tournament by Riot. The reported 370 million total hours of live coverage consumed across the entire event also lines up similarly to last years event, which saw 360 million hours of real-time viewership. However, the number of unique users who watched the final series did grow from 36 million a year ago to 43 million in 2016.These numbers are significantly higher than 2014, but represent only a small jump year over year. However, the growth in prize money awarded is most notable, as Riot Games decision to allow fans to purchase in-game items to help boost the prize pool led to a total of $6.7 million being awarded.Riot also included a note that Zachary Sneaky Scuderis 690 minions killed during Cloud9s match with Flash Wolves represents a Worlds record. C. J. Beathard Womens Jersey . As the crowd erupted, Davis knocked the ball off the glass and back into his hands. With 1:14 to go in overtime, Davis sixth block also became his 17th rebound. That, along with his 32 points -- which tied a career high -- proved too much for Denver to overcome, and the Pelicans held on for their third straight victory, 111-107 on Sunday night. Joe Williams Youth Jersey .ca! Hi Kerry, Heres an interesting one. I know its common knowledge that all players are responsible for their sticks. We witnessed that when Zack Kassian hit Edmontons Sam Gagner in the face after a missed check. http://www.thesf49ersshoponline.com/C-J … rs-Jersey/ . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. TORONTO -- Team Czech Republic forward Vladimir Sobotka and his agent remain in talks with Russias Kontinental Hockey League and the St. Louis Blues in hopes of returning to the NHL this season.After playing the past two seasons for Avangard Omsk, Sobotka has been in talks for the past five months with no resolution. The sides will try to spend some time during the World Cup of Hockey to come to an agreement.Sobotka, 28, has one year remaining on this KHL contract and said this process has been a difficult one.Were still talking and well see whats going to happen during the World Cup, said Sobotka, who has 35 goals and 88 assists in 381 career NHL games. Joe Williams Jersey. . After that, I think were going to be smarter. Its been going on for five months and Ive had enough of it. Its my agents job to to keep talking and well see.Meanwhile, he said he has no regrets leaving the Blues after the 2013-14 season to play in the KHL.Oh, no. I never regretted I left because of my personal issues, Sobotka said. I left to play different hockey and now well see whats going to happen. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Avlogget

18-06-2017 09:36:52

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Forum-bunn