Aktivitetskalender DnsCB

Her kan du lese om hva som skjer ved DnsCB, eller legge inn aktiviteter som foregår innenfor kultur og idrett i nærområdet.

Du er ikke logget inn.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 19-06-2017 13:14:39

ying1993
Poster: 2415

MANCHESTER, England -- Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho said Fr

MANCHESTER, England -- Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho said Friday the club will wrap up its offseason transfer business by signing a very good midfield player before the opening weekend of the Premier League.Whether that player is Paul Pogba remains to be seen.The France midfielder has been heavily linked with a world-record transfer to United, which sold him to Juventus for less than 1 million pounds in 2012, and the move is reported to be close.Asked if he was confident that Pogba would join United, Mourinho said: Pogba is a Juventus player until officially he isnt. We stay like this.Honestly, the market closes on Aug. 31, but I think my club is trying to do everything to close our market before Aug. 14. Normally next week we will have our squad closed.Uniteds first match in the Premier League is against Bournemouth on Aug. 14. Europes summer transfer window closes on Aug. 31.Mourinho already has signed striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic, attacking midfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan and center back Eric Bailly.I think our market was good, Mourinho said. We decided to bring in four players, not 10; we decided to bring four that are Man United level.We have a young central defender that needs time to be a top one but he has potential and we believe a lot in him. We bought a creative player, a player we know the qualities he has. We bought a super striker. And we are going to get a very good midfield player.United starts the season with a match against Leicester in the Community Shield at Wembley Stadium on Sunday. The annual game pits the current Premier League champion (Leicester) against the winner of last seasons FA Cup (United).Mourinho believes some of his players will be undercooked going into the new season, pointing to the canceled friendly against Manchester City in China last month that denied members of his squad some crucial game time.The Portuguese coach also said it is taking time to change the mindset of his players after Uniteds two years under his predecessor, Louis van Gaal.Its a difficult situation to change the dynamic, Mourinho said. It would be easier for me to have 20 new players and to start from zero. For two years, they had some principles of play that are not my principles of play, clearly are not. But the players are players, and without losing their identity, they always try to adapt to what the manager wants.Of course, after two years of work, there are things with their brain that are automatic, that is difficult to change ... but step by step, my team is going to be my team. Charles Harris Youth Jersey . Louis Blues. Shane Hnidy joins Brian Munz for the broadcast on TSN 1290 Radio at 7pm ct. Raekwon McMillan Dolphins Jersey . -- Ryan Blaney provided more evidence that Penske Racings No. http://www.dolphinsteamauthenticshop.co … ersey.aspx . The 28-year-old from Calgary matched his career best after missing just one shot in his two rounds of shooting in the mens 10-kilometre sprint competition. Smith finished in 23 minutes 15. Raekwon McMillan Jersey . Pettersen, winner of last years Evian Championships, had nine birdies and three bogeys, holding off a series of challengers led by Marion Ricordeau of France. The second-ranked Norwegian made her season debut after missing the LPGA Tours opening event last month in the Bahamas because of a shoulder injury. Cordrea Tankersley Dolphins Jersey . Louis Rams wide receiver Stedman Bailey last Sunday. The fine is the fourth this season for Goldson. He was fined $30,000 for a hit on the New York Jets Jeff Cumberland in Week 1.TORONTO -- Running back Kory Sheets is the CFLs offensive player of the week after helping the Saskatchewan Roughriders remain the leagues lone unbeaten team. Sheets ran for a career-high 178 yards and two TDs in leading Saskatchewan past the Toronto Argonauts 39-28 on Thursday night at Rogers Centre. Sheets leads the CFL in rushing with 442 yards, the most to start a season after three games. Riders linebacker Renauld Williams was named the top defensive player after registering eight tackles and two sacks against Toronto.dddddddddddd Calgary kicker Rene Paredes was named top special-teams player after booting five field goals and a convert in a 22-14 win over the Montreal Alouettes. Toronto receiver Andre Durie claimed top Canadian honours after registering seven catches for 100 yards and a TD against Saskatchewan. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Avlogget

19-06-2017 13:14:39

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Forum-bunn