Aktivitetskalender DnsCB

Her kan du lese om hva som skjer ved DnsCB, eller legge inn aktiviteter som foregår innenfor kultur og idrett i nærområdet.

Du er ikke logget inn.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 25-09-2017 12:15:34

ying1993
Poster: 2835

WWE Superstars need in-ring skill to make a name for themselves - but

WWE Superstars need in-ring skill to make a name for themselves - but they also need the gift of the gab! There were plenty of quality quotes and quips on Raw and Smackdown this week as the brands prepared for Sundays Survivor Series showdown, live on Sky Sports Box Office. WWE Survivor Series: How to order Booking details for Sundays WWE pay-per-view Booker T - the man who coined the phrase tell me you didnt just say that! - showed up in his regal dress on Smackdown to give a pep talk to the blue-brands tag teams. Elsewhere, Enzo Amore had fun at Luke Gallows and Karl Andersons expense; Goldberg lost his rag with Paul Heyman; and Chris Jericho added AJ Styles, and his soccer mom hair, to his ever-expanding list! Chris Jericho added to his list on WWE Raw Plus, The Undertaker revealed he was back taking souls and digging holes and Natalya inadvertently quoted Chumbawamba - before asking what is Chumbawamba?Watch the best lines from Raw and Smackdown in the video at the top of the screen - and then catch WWE Survivor Series, live on Sky Sports Box Office on Sunday night. Will Team Smackdown down Team Raw at Survivor Series? WWE Survivor Series booking detailsWWE Survivor Series will be shown live on Sky Sports Box Office (channel 491) and Sky Sports HD Box Office (channel 492) from midnight on Sunday, November 20 (Monday morning).WWE Survivor Series will repeated on Sky Sports Box Office (channel 491) BUT NOT Sky Sports HD Box Office (channel 492) between 10am on Monday, November 21 and 10pm on Thursday, November 24.WWE Survivor Series will cost £19.95 for viewers in the United Kingdom and €24.95 for customers in the Republic of Ireland, while a live blog of the event will run on skysports.com and the Sky Sports apps. Watch WWE Survivor Series, live on Sky Sports Box Office on Sunday night You can order the show online by visiting this link: https://my.sky.com/orderboxoffice/?DCMP … rSeriesYou can also order the pay-per-view over the phone: UK viewers should call 03442 410 888, while customers in the Republic of Ireland should call 0818 220 225. (There may be an additional charge for telephone bookings).You will be able to order the show via your Sky remote nearer the event:Sky+: Press the box office button on your remote, then click the sports tab followed by WWE Survivor Series.Sky Q: Press Home on your Sky Q remote, select TV guide, then Box Office and then WWE Survivor Series. Enter your TV Pin if prompted. (Only bookings via Sky TV remote are recordable using Sky Plus).Sky TV residential customers only. Commercial customers contact Sky for price and to order. Sky Box Office terms apply. Cable customers should contact their local cable operator. Also See: WWE Survivor Series: How to order Brands collide on Raw Undertaker warns Team Smackdown WWE Rewind: Survivor Series 2015 Adidas Pure Boost Ireland . -- Anaheim Ducks defenceman Luca Sbisa will be out at least six weeks with a torn tendon in his right hand. Women s Adidas Originals NMD R1 Sun Glow Sun Glow/Core Black-Footwear White . "No difference at all," chirped U.S. roommate and linemate James van Riemsdyk. "Its still the same cranky Phil. http://www.ratrush.com/air-max-2018-ireland.html . In taking its goal tally to 99 in all competitions already this season, City delivered another demonstration of its lethal firepower at Etihad Stadium to set up a fourth-round match at home to another second-tier team -- Watford. Ultra Boost Ireland . Hazard cut in from the left and scored with a swerving right-footed shot for ninth goal of the season, which proved to be enough for the victory despite Chelseas forwards again lacking a cutting edge up front. Triple White Ultra Boost Mens . Arsenal failed to take full advantage of its main rivals stumbles on Saturday as substitute Gerard Deulofeu levelled with a hard shot from a tight angle in the 84th minute to give Everton a deserved point. Ahead of a crucial fortnight that will see them play against Napoli in the Champions League, Manchester City and Chelsea, Arsenal leads by five points ahead of Liverpool and Chelsea. LONG POND, Pa. -- After the last car sped past the finish line at Pocono Raceway, Mikhail Aleshin raised his arms in triumph.Fastest in morning practice on the tricky 2.5-mile triangular track, Aleshin was fastest in qualifying to win the IndyCar pole on Saturday. He turned a fast lap of 220.454 mph in his No. 7 Honda to edge Josef Newgarden for the top spot.Its the first career pole for the Russian, who drives for Schmidt Peterson Motorsports.I had two good laps. I knew I couldnt do better, Aleshin said. I just kept it flat. Obviously, it worked this time. I just knew that we couldnt do any better. I was just happy for the team. From the first lap, the car was just at the edge of what we needed.Its the third time this season Newgarden has qualified second. He was on the front row at the Indy 500 and at Iowa, just missing the top spot Saturday with a lap of 220.195 mph.Hes pretty daring. Not a lot spooks him, Newgarden said of Aleshin. He gets better and better the more seat time he has. I think youre seeing that.Takuma Sato qualified third, followed by Helio Castroneves, Carlos Munoz, Aleshins teammate James Hinchcliffe, Alexander Rossi, Will Power, Tony Kanaan and Ed Carpenter.Points leader Simon Pagenaud qualified 14th in windy conditions. Defending race winner Ryan Hunter-Reay crashed in morning practice and did not qualify.Aleshin led 33 laps at Mid-Ohio in the previous race but was caught up in a late pit road crash with Newgarden and finished 17th.Still, its a team on the rise. He finished fifth at Iowa and was sixth at Toronto in July.We have some new team members. We needed some work together, Aleshin said. We came to this point and now we can see progress in the last couple of races. I hope this pole position is not all that we can show you.For Newgarden, it was a step in the right direction. Hes fourth in points behind the Penske trio of Pagenaud, Power and Castroneves.The pressure is not on us, Newgarden said. The pressure is on Simon and Will. Theyre in a tougher spot. We can afford to get a little more aggressive than those guys. I feel pretty cool going into these races.Pocono Raceway painted the letters JW on the track at the finish line and Union Jacks flew at half-staff in honor of Englishman Justin Wilson, who died a year ago after being struck by debris in the closing laps of the IndyCar race here.Other things to note in qualifying at Pocono:PRACTICE WOESHunter-Reay crashed early in tthe first practice.dddddddddddd His No. 28 broke free in Turn 1, spun around and slammed the outside wall hard before caroming back across the track and coming to rest along the inside wall. Hunter-Reay wasnt injured, but the left front of the Honda was demolished, forcing his Andretti Autosport team to switch to a backup car.The rear all of a sudden just snapped, said Hunter-Reay, who won this race a year ago. Its a setback. This is really unfortunate that we have to reset. We have a lot of oval wins in that car. Well have to deal with it.Later in the morning practice, Charlie Kimballs No. 83 also slammed into the same wall, his steering wheel flying out of the cockpit onto the track as the Chevrolet bounced along the wall and rolled to a stop, its left side severely damaged.Late in the session, Juan Pablo Montoya also crashed, hitting the wall coming out of Turn 2. IndyCar halted the session with just under five minutes left on the clock.TRIBUTE DRIVERSDale Coyne Racing announced earlier in the week that Conor Daly would drive the No. 88 in Sundays race to honor 27-year-old open-wheel driver Bryan Clauson, who was killed two weeks ago at a Kansas race. DCR also announced that Pippa Mann would drive the No. 19, and her helmet sported a logo in Clausons honor.Daly qualified 20th in his first appearance at Pocono and Mann will start 21st.Mann was initially all smiles afterward, then was overcome with emotion as she thought about Clauson and Wilson, a former teammate.Its probably the hardest race Ive ever done, she said after a pause to collect her thoughts, tears welling in her eyes. Im very grateful to be here.SMILING SATOTakuma Sato couldnt stop smiling after his best qualifying effort of the season. His fourth at Texas and eighth at Long Beach are his only other top-10 starts this season.It means a lot, said Sato, whose AJ Foyt Racing Honda is sponsored by ABC Supply, also the sponsor for Sundays race. Last year we were very strong in the race. Hopefully, this qualifying performance gives us another competitive race tomorrow.Foyt won a record four IndyCar races at Pocono in his heyday.A.J. was very happy. He had a big smile, Sato said. Hopefully, we can keep him smiling tomorrow.---AP Auto Racing Website: www.racing.ap.org---Follow Kekis on Twitter: www.twitter.com/Greek1947 Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Avlogget

25-09-2017 12:15:34

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Forum-bunn