Aktivitetskalender DnsCB

Her kan du lese om hva som skjer ved DnsCB, eller legge inn aktiviteter som foregår innenfor kultur og idrett i nærområdet.

Du er ikke logget inn.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 26-12-2017 11:25:36

ying1993
Poster: 2940

NBA commissioner Adam Silver on Sunday echoed optimism that a new coll

NBA commissioner Adam Silver on Sunday echoed optimism that a new collective bargaining agreement with the National Basketball Players Association would be reached soon.Silver said he thought a deal could be done in time to avoid a work stoppage after this season.Im not going to put any more specific timetable on it than that, but that we continue to meet, said Silver, who spoke in Shanghai ahead of the 10th Global Games in China. In fact, the head of the players association, Michele Roberts, was in Spain, where I just came from, where she was accompanying the Oklahoma City Thunder. We had an opportunity to speak there as well. So we continue to be engaged on a regular basis. I remain optimistic that were going to get something done relatively soon.The NBA and players association have recently expressed optimism over reaching a new agreement in the coming weeks.The current 10-year deal, signed in 2011, has a Dec. 15 opt-out clause, but both sides want to get a deal in place before then. Negotiations on the last CBA lasted until December 2011, which reduced the 2011-12 season by 16 games.Silver spoke at a news conference to announce an NBA partnership with BesTV to broadcast 1,300 games in China.In terms of our present bargaining discussions with the players, Id say theyre going very well and theres been a great sense and spirit of cooperation across the table and desire to move forward, Silver said. Theres a sense from both the owners and the union management that there is a lot at stake here, and I think everyones feeling the pressure from all the constituents involved in this league for all the jobs that we provide that its incumbent upon us to work something out and to get a deal done.An update on the negotiations is likely to come in two weeks, when Silver makes his annual October address after a board of governors session. Cheap Vikings Jerseys . Argentina winger Ezequiel Lavezzi and France midfielder Blaise Matuidi scored, with star striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic setting up both despite having a poor game by his high standards. Forward Eduardo gave Ajaccio the lead in the sixth minute after being set up by right winger Benjamin Andre, and the Corsican side looked comfortable in the first half, with the lively Johan Cavalli causing problems with his probing runs from midfield. Wholesale Vikings Jerseys .C. United of Major League Soccer. United chose the defender in the second round of the 2013 MLS re-entry draft. http://www.wholesalevikingsjerseys.com/ . -- Timbers coach Caleb Porter didnt stray from his business-like approach to the season even after Portland downed the two-time defending league champion Los Angeles Galaxy to gain crucial playoff position. Wholesale Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping .Y. - Nelson Mandela will be honoured by the New York Yankees with a plaque in Monument Park. Vikings Jerseys China . The parade and rally were held to celebrate the Saskatchewan Roughriders 45-23 win over the Hamilton Tiger-Cats on Sunday in the CFLs championship game.Michael van Gerwen took out his Premier League frustrations on Gary Anderson on night two in Newcastle, says Sky Sports expert Wayne Mardle. The world No 1 suffered an opening night loss to James Wade, but the Dutchman responded with a blistering 7-3 win over the returning champion Anderson at the Metro Radio Arena.After missing his first match through illness, Anderson felt the full force of Van Gerwens backlash as the Green Machine ended with an impressive 111 average. Mardle believes Van Gerwen displayed a steely determination on the stage and has kick-started his campaign in style.I was sitting in the commentary box and normally me and Michael have a bit of a chat, but he just didnt want to know, Mardle told Sky Sports.He was completely focused and I said to Rod Studd: He could do a job here.He looked different, he looked like he wanted to put it right and funnily enough thats what he said. He was disappointed with last weeks result. Hes back up and running again.He doesnt play badly for long. Hes like one of the true champions that have bad performances and never follow it with another.Taylor also put last weeks defeat to Raymond van Barneveld behind him during a vintage 7-1 thrashing of James Wade. The Power also ended with a 111 average, but his composed finishing was equally impressive and he had a 70 per cent success rate at the doubles.Mardle said: He gave James Wade no opportunities whatsoever and James at the end was completely beaten, black and blue. Phil Taylor rolled back the years as he thrashed James Wade 7-1 in week two of the Premier League darts in Newcastle.dddddddddddd I kind of felt for James at the end because he doesnt normally give up like that, but Phil just made him submit.We keep saying that, thats what he needs. He needs that confidence boost every single time.Hes not as mentally strong as he used to be and the others are slightly stronger, so thats why he goes on more now about James trying to speed him up - I knew what he was trying to do.When he plays like that, you cannot write the man off, its just impossible.  The 16 time World Champion Taylor said he felt comfortable throughout Also See: MVG blows Ando away Premier League recap Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Avlogget

26-12-2017 11:25:36

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Forum-bunn