Aktivitetskalender DnsCB

Her kan du lese om hva som skjer ved DnsCB, eller legge inn aktiviteter som foregår innenfor kultur og idrett i nærområdet.

Du er ikke logget inn.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 26-12-2017 11:26:51

ying1993
Poster: 3000

NEWARK, N.J. -- On a day that was marked by movement, there simply was

NEWARK, N.J. -- On a day that was marked by movement, there simply wasnt a trade available for Bryan Murray. So the Ottawa Senators general manager was only too happy to use the 17th overall pick on Edmonton Oil Kings centre Curtis Lazar on Sunday. "Obviously the biggest thing Curtis that is, is a competitive person," Murray said Lazar. "Hes been compared to me as a hard-nosed, competitive guy in the National Hockey League. He scores. Hes had a real good career doing that." Lazar recorded 61 points (38 goals and 23 assists) in 72 games with Edmonton last season. Fourteen of his 38 goals came in the final 20 games of the regular season. While the offensive numbers are strong, the organization views him as an all-around forward. "(Hes) the type of player we were looking for," said assistant general manager Tim Murray. "Hes a complete player. Hes gritty and competitive. He can play the game. "I think he has a very good offensive game. I think hes compared to those competitive guys like (Los Angeles Kings captain) Dustin Brown because they are complete players and have an offensive game to them, and they play with an edge. Added Tim Murray: "Hes not being compared to the energy players of the world of the National Hockey League. Hes being compared to guys with energy and grit and determination, but also the guys that score goals. I expect hes going to score 30 goals, for sure, for us. Hes certainly going to score skill goals. Hes going to fit into the mould that were trying to represent." Along with Lazar, the Senators took goaltender Marcus Hogberg, right-winger Tobias Lindberg, defenceman Ben Harpur, centre Vincent Dunn, right-winger Chris LeBlanc and centre Quentin Shore. More than being good fits for the Senators, the primary reason that all seven players are headed to Ottawa for prospect development camp is that nothing materialized over the weekend despite a hyper-charged marketplace. "As happens very often, and in particular the first round, if you have a decent position youre very reluctant to give that position up," said Bryan Murray. "I talked to some people that would have had to move a number of picks back to make it work for them. The price was quite substantial. I had a couple offers to move down as the draft was going on. We felt there was a player there that we didnt want to pass on, so we didnt move backwards. Its totally understood its tough to move." One area in which he made headway was with Daniel Alfredsson, as the Senators general manager said he spoke with Alfredssons agent, J.P. Barry over the weekend on a new deal for the Senators captain. "We talked about how we could get a deal done," Murray said. "We talked about term, threw numbers back and forth slightly. Nothing firm. Hes going to go back to Alfie and talk to him again. I will do the same thing on my part. Hopefully well talk in the next couple days." When pressed on the word term, Murray acknowledged the possibility of a multi-year contract for the 40-year old. "Not necessarily one year," Murray said. "I mean he might want to play 10 more years. Hes a guy that just seems to thrive on playing. It doesnt necessarily have to be a one-year deal. It may well end up being that but we may talk a little more." Jonathan Huberdeau Jersey . General manager Jarmo Kekalainen told Aaron Portzline of The Columbus Dispatch on Friday that he wants to see Gaboriks contributions go beyond the scoresheet before considering a long-term deal for the soon-to-be unrestricted free agent. Jakub Kindl Jersey . Perhaps Carroll was so prepared for a break because he believes there is very little the Seattle Seahawks need heading into the off-season. "I dont see anything that we need to add. We just have to get better," Carroll said. http://www.thepanthersproshop.com/Panth … as-Jersey/ . NBA officials ruled the court unplayable in the Bucks final exhibition game on Oct. 25 because players were slipping, and the game was cancelled midway through the first period. James Reimer Jersey .Y. -- Canadas Kaillie Humphries and Heather Moyse have another World Cup gold medal after winning the two-women bobsled race on Saturday in Lake Placid, N. Custom Florida Panthers Jerseys . One game after a miserable showing in Oklahoma City, Gay tied a career high with 41 points and the Sacramento Kings cruised to a 114-97 victory at the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night.Throughout the Stanley Cup Playoffs, NHL on TSN analyst and former NHL goaltender Jamie McLennan ranks the netminders after each game night. Today he grades the performances from the Bruins-Rangers opener and Game 2 between the Kings and Sharks. Number values assigned are out of five with five being the best performance. Henrik Lundqvist - 4 - The only reason they were in the game late. Two goals were through the body (six hole, he was deep in net) which translates to no room for error. This is uncharacteristic for him, but was huge late in game and great in overtime> He made big saves on the PK, and a game-saver on Krejci with the left arm, but ultimately gets beat by a good play by Marchand. Tuukka Rask - 4 – Rask was not tested as much as Lundqvist, but made big saves at the right time, especially on Nash in tight, and a right pad save on Brassard in the second periood.dddddddddddd He has shown poise in tough situations when there have been scrambles and traffic. Jonathan Quick – 3 – He robs Vlasic in the second period with a huge push and great flexibility. Wingels got the same treatment, but three consecutive goals against had Quick looking human. He had no chance on the Marleau goal. He usually is really good at sealing off the post, but there were bodies there, including his own player (Fraser) on the Vlasic goal. Antti Niemi - 2 – The Kings are targeting his blocker side, just above the pad. Carters goal hits the spot. Doughty hit it a bit higher, and two late PP goals by the Kings were backbreakers. I did not like the rebound on the Lewis game-winner, played perfectly by Toffoli to shoot far leg/post for a rebound off the rush. Niemi needs to identify the rush and do a better job of directing the rebound. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Avlogget

26-12-2017 11:26:51

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Forum-bunn