Aktivitetskalender DnsCB

Her kan du lese om hva som skjer ved DnsCB, eller legge inn aktiviteter som foregår innenfor kultur og idrett i nærområdet.

Du er ikke logget inn.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 26-12-2017 11:27:56

ying1993
Poster: 2940

St Kilda skipper Nick Riewoldt has played down a verbal clash with a W

St Kilda skipper Nick Riewoldt has played down a verbal clash with a Western Bulldogs fan who touched him during Saturday nights AFL match at Etihad Stadium.Riewoldt reacted angrily after he was tapped on the shoulder during the fourth term of the game, turning around and directing a few terse words at the supporter.I just didnt expect to get touched. It caught me by surprise a little bit, Riewoldt told the Seven Network a day after his sides 15-point win.I dont think there was anything malicious or necessarily wrong with what occurred.But I just dont think we want it to become common that players and fans are touching each other.Hawthorn great Jason Dunstall agreed.It wasnt malicious but the problem is if we start allowing fans to touch players, we set a very dangerous precedent, Dunstall said during Fox Footys coverage of the match.And we know where that will probably end up, so we just cant have it.AFL icon Leigh Matthews suggested the league should remind fans to keep their hands off.Its not a hanging offence. Theres no need to suspend the guy from going to the footy, Matthews said on Seven.But I think a caution from head office - fans, dont touch players if they come near the fence. Wholesale Stitched NFL Jerseys . For the Wild it was their first win of the season and they now have a record of 1-1-2 while the Jets fall to 2-2. Jets start a six game home stand Friday with another divisional game, home to the Dallas Stars. Wholesale NBA Jerseys . LOUIS -- Valtteri Filppula assisted on three of Tampa Bays four goals, and the Lightning beat the St. http://www.authenticchinawholesalejerseys.com/ . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. China Jerseys Wholesale . Those lessons were more than enough to overwhelm the Utah Jazz. Lou Williams scored 25 points and the Hawks continued their offensive upswing as they rolled to an easy 118-85 victory over the Jazz on Friday night, winning their third straight and for the fourth time in five games. Cheap Authentic Jerseys . Parker had 26 points and eight assists and San Antonio beat Toronto 112-99 Monday night. "We won that game because of Tony Parkers aggressiveness," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. "His juice; his aggression all night long. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Avlogget

26-12-2017 11:27:56

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Forum-bunn