Aktivitetskalender DnsCB

Her kan du lese om hva som skjer ved DnsCB, eller legge inn aktiviteter som foregår innenfor kultur og idrett i nærområdet.

Du er ikke logget inn.

#1 28-12-2017 05:09:01

Poster: 3000

Melbourne coach Craig Bellamy will ask the NRL for clarification of th

Melbourne coach Craig Bellamy will ask the NRL for clarification of the obstruction rule after he and skipper Cameron Smith were left confused over Newcastles first try on Sunday.Bellamy said he couldnt see how, under the current interpretation of the obstruction rule, the video referee could award Knights fullback Jake Mamo with a first-half try.Mamo slipped through a gap in the Storm defence in the 21st minute and dotted down to level the scores.On-field referee Henry Perenara sent the try upstairs for a possible obstruction and replays appeared to show Mamo take the pass from halfback Trent Hodkinson inside lead runner Mitch Barnett.But after much deliberation the bunker gave the green light.Smith argued the point with Perenara and was mercilessly booed by Knights fans.They said that Cooper made a bad defensive read, Smith said afterwards.Weve been told that those sweep runners out the back cant receive the ball inside those punch runners or block runners.I thought that was the case today.I was just a little bit confused.Bellamy agreed with his skipper and said he would be following the decision up with the NRL.There has been some tries earlier in the year where if you catch the ball on the inside of your lead runner its no try, Bellamy said.I know we got one disallowed against the Warriors and there were a few others. If that interpretation has been changed, wed like to hear about it.Ill ask - hopefully we can get an explanation that satisfies everyone.Knights coach Nathan Brown said he thought Mamos effort was a try.I thought it was definitely a fair try, simply because (Mitch Barnett) had drifted out and Cooper ran to him, Brown said.It is Coopers decision.If he doesnt run to him there is no space. Air Max 2018 Australia . But Bourque, who has missed three games with a lower-body injury, wont be in the lineup when the Habs travel to Buffalo to take on the Sabres on Wednesday. Womens Nike Air Max 97 Shockproof Shoes Coral/Light Pink . -- Anaheim Ducks captain and leading scorer Ryan Getzlaf has been scratched from Sunday nights game against the Vancouver Canucks because of an upper-body injury. http://www.cheapmax97australia.com/nike … -mens.html . After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91. Nike Air Presto Mens . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternoon by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No. Air Max 97 Ultra Black/White Mens .H. -- Matt Kenseth made it 2 for 2 in the Chase, holding off teammate Kyle Busch to win Sunday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. Mal Meninga believes Andrew Fifita is one of rugby leagues best props and Todd Greenberg hopes to see him playing for Australia again one day, but that wont happen until the Cronulla star sorts himself out away from the NRL.Fifita has been omitted from selection for Australia coach Meningas Four Nations squad due to off-field issues.It comes after the Cronulla prop controversially missed out on the Clive Churchill medal, which is voted on by Australian selectors.Andrew is one of the best front-rowers in the game, but there is more to playing for Australia than just ability, Meninga said.The hardline stance on off-field issues will also be taken at State of Origin level.NRL boss Greenberg spearheaded the move against player misbehaviour which punctuated the NRL season, starting with Mitchell Pearces Australia Day antics.I hope this decision is seen for what it is, NRL boss Todd Greenberg said.ddddddddddddWe are determined to build a culture in the Kangaroos that all Australians can be proud of.If they misbehave in future they will miss out on playing for their country.I hope all players heed this warning.If players dont behave off the field, they will be hit with the ultimate sanction and that is missing out on the chance of playing for Australia.I hope Andrew learns from this and plays for his country soon.Fifitas support for one-punch killer Kieran Loveridge remains the subject of an NRL integrity unit investigation.Greenberg would not give an insight on when that investigation would finish but it is expected to take some time. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

28-12-2017 05:09:01