Aktivitetskalender DnsCB

Her kan du lese om hva som skjer ved DnsCB, eller legge inn aktiviteter som foregår innenfor kultur og idrett i nærområdet.

Du er ikke logget inn.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 28-12-2017 05:10:10

ying1993
Poster: 2940

When Chicago?captured Game 2 of the World Series on Wednesday, Cubs fa

When Chicago?captured Game 2 of the World Series on Wednesday, Cubs fans immediately grasped the implications of the victory. They were vocal, especially on social media, in expressing their thoughts. Those thoughts could be roughly condensed to: Now there can be a World Series championship celebration at Wrigley Field on Sunday.Be careful what you wish for.With their decisive 7-2 victory Saturday night, the Cleveland Indians assured the need for champagne on hand Sunday night at the National Leagues oldest stadium. If it is indeed popped, Wrigley will forever be fondly recalled for its friendly confines by the entire Indians organization and fan base.The Cubs have only lost 24 games at Wrigley Field this season, but they somewhat surprisingly dropped three games in a row two times, including once to the same team in what amounted to a three-game sweep. The St. Louis Cardinals pulled off the feat June 22-24, and the only bright spot Cubs fans can take note from then is that Jon Lester never took the mound for them in that series. On Sunday, hell be the starter attempting to atone for his Game 1 loss and, more importantly, to extend Chicagos season by at least one more game.For the Indians, Game 2 starter Trevor Bauer will take the bump for the Tribe, and hell be doing it on short rest identical to Corey Kluber on Saturday night. Bauer, like Lester, also takes the mound with an 0-1 record in the World Series, having started the only game the Indians have dropped so far.Speaking of dropping games, Saturday marked the first time this postseason that the Chalk team of baseball handicappers collectively took the collar. Joe Peta (1-2 for the series, -2.3 units) went down with the Cubs while Dave Tuley (3-2, +0.93) saw his three-game streak of under plays come to an end. Both are holding Cubs tickets to win the series as well: Peta at -210 odds and Tuley at -115. Nike Presto Shoes . -- There were so many positives from the Orlando Magics first victory of the season that it was hard for coach Jacque Vaughn to stop praising his players. Cheap Nike Air Presto . Didier Drogba gave away the penalty that put Senegal one goal away from a major upset, but the veteran striker will get another chance -- probably his last -- at the World Cup after Salomon Kalous injury-time strike sealed the Ivorians place in Brazil next year. http://www.prestotrainersuk.com/uk-chea … ptempo-50/ . -- Three close looks at the bucket, three misses. Air Max 97 Silver Bullet Mens Og . Booth picked up 65 caps after making her national team debut in 2002 at the age of 17. She most recently played for Sky Blue FC of the National Womens Soccer League. "It just felt like it was my time to move on," she said in a phone interview from her hometown of Burlington, Ont. Air Max 97 Triple Black Mens . James, who turned 29 on Monday, injured his groin Friday during the Heats overtime loss at Sacramento. He sat out the following game, a 108-107 win Saturday in Portland, before coming back to help send the Nuggets to their seventh consecutive loss. NEWPORT, Wales -- Sir Bradley Wiggins has backed Chris Froome to emulate his achievement and add Olympic gold to his historic Tour de France title.Wiggins became one of the stars of London 2012 when he won gold in the mens time trial, just 10 days after becoming the first Briton to triumph in the Tour, cyclings most prestigious road race.Froome, who won time trial bronze in London, crossed the finish line in Paris last Sunday to seal a British-record third Tour de France title. He next flies to Rio with a chance to better Wiggins haul as he competes in the mens road race and time trial.With the road race just a day after the opening ceremony on August 5, Wiggins revealed the tight turnaround and change in timezones will make for challenging conditions for Froome, but he backed his compatriot to handle the pressure.Its probably harder for him this time, having to travel out to a completely different continent, Wiggins said at a Team GB press conference. We came back home, so its probably more challenging for Chris.He can do it, definitely. TThe way he won the Tour, theres no question of whether that forms going to go anywhere over two weeks.dddddddddddd Without a doubt, if anyone can do it, he can.Wiggins will be in Rio as part of Team GBs track efforts, leading the charge in the mens team pursuit, and the 36-year-old revealed the transition from Grand Tour to Olympic racing is unlikely to faze Froome.I didnt find it that difficult, Wiggins said of the switch. Youre in the zone, going through the motions of road racing. That [2012] Tour in particular, I got stronger in the third week and won that last time trial.I knew that, because I won that last time trial by a minute and a half, all I had to do was keep my head on and do the same performance. From the power I had that day, I knew nothing was going to change in 10 days.There werent too many challenges for me to overcome, other than I couldnt get down my lane when I went home for a couple of days. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Avlogget

28-12-2017 05:10:10

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Forum-bunn