Aktivitetskalender DnsCB

Her kan du lese om hva som skjer ved DnsCB, eller legge inn aktiviteter som foregår innenfor kultur og idrett i nærområdet.

Du er ikke logget inn.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 28-12-2017 05:19:29

ying1993
Poster: 2940

England head coach Eddie Jones has urged Chris Ashton to find a good r

England head coach Eddie Jones has urged Chris Ashton to find a good restaurant in response to the Saracens wings 13-week ban for biting.Ashton is facing his second lengthy suspension of the year for an offence that took place when on duty for the north London club against Northampton two weeks ago.The 29-year-old still hopes to add to his 39 caps and Jones insists his international career is not doomed despite his latest disciplinary lapse.Im not frustrated by Chris, thats the choice hes made. He needs to find a good restaurant in Barnet so that hes not hungry, Jones said.You cant endorse any sort of behaviour like that. He was found guilty and has been punished.I sent him a text the other day saying if you play well when you come back, I will consider you.Jones has indicated that the flankers who finished the third Test against Australia in Sydney three months ago could be retained for the visit of South Africa to Twickenham on Nov. 12.Maro Itoje and Chris Robshaw played left and right as opposed to more established blindside and openside roles once the underpowered Teimana Harrison had been hauled off after 31 minutes of a win that sealed a 3-0 series whitewash.In the injury-enforced absence of James Haskell, they provide a realistic alternative if uncapped rookies Sam Jones and Mike Williams fail to impress during Englands three-day training camp in Brighton, which begins on Sunday.Its about maximising your resources, said Jones, who has highlighted the shortage of traditional opensides in the Aviva Premiership.If you havent got a George Smith or Richie McCaw but you still try to copy that system, you come unstuck as we did in the Third Test.We wanted Harrison to play that sort of role and he wasnt able to do so at this stage of his career.We moved to Maro and Robshaw playing left and right and it worked well for us. And its a definite possibility that Maro and Robshaw play left and right.The game changes all the time so you have to work out what suits your team. There is no right and wrong way.In football people get caught up in the systems, the formation you play when you should use the resources of the people you have available. Jordan Melo m11 Black And Gold . And when it opened, every player was at his stall. Thats a sure sign that a team is in a slump and is searching for answers. "Its embarrassing to be at home and play the way we did," said defenceman Josh Gorges. Jordan 11 Concord 2018 . Their 38th instalment is arguably their biggest fight card to date, including three-title fights and a main event which was selected by the fans.  The promotion boasts 14-straight years of business and is operated by MFC president Mark Pavelich, who is often overlooked in this country for the foundation hes established for MMA in Canada. http://www.jordansneakersretro11.com/jo … elvet.html . -- Jaye Marie Green shot a 4-under 68 on Thursday to increase her lead to five strokes after the second round of the LPGA Tours qualifying tournament. Jordan Retro 11 For Sale . Their experience showed Tuesday as the No. 10 Badgers blunted a Saint Louis surge to win 63-57 and advance to face West Virginia in Wednesdays finals of the Cancun Challenge. Jordan 11 Elephant Print Low . To the surprise of many, it isnt the Wolverines but their in-state rivals the Michigan State Spartans.Max Verstappen made an impressive start to his Red Bull career in Friday practice at Barcelona - but was still beaten by Daniel Ricciardo in both sessions. Driving the RB12 car for the first time, Verstappens fastest time was within two tenths of Ricciardos best - a commendable effort in machinery that remains unfamiliar to the Dutch teenager despite intensive running in the Red Bull simulator since his sudden promotion a week ago.By contrast, Daniil Kvyat, who lost his seat to Verstappen at Red Bull, was over a second shy of Carlos Sainzs outstanding effort as the young Spaniard wrestled his Toro Rosso car to fifth - just ahead of Ricciardo. Im happy - for the first day I cant complain, said Verstappen. I am still learning a lot about the car of course, but its getting better and better all the time. We did a lot of work, a lot of laps and I think thats the most important thing for me at the moment.Its completely different, the seat position, the steering wheel position the switches, the procedures. But I think it was a very good day for me today. How the Red Bull swappers compared in Spanish GP Friday practice Driver Team Time to leader Position Carlos Sainz Toro Rosso +1.209 5th Daniel Ricciardo Red Bull +1.272 6th Max Verstappen Red Bull +1.dddddddddddd.453 8th Daniil Kvyat Toro Rosso +2.453 15th Verstappen was also within a tenth of Ricciardo during Practice One, prompting team boss Christian Horner to enthuse: He has done remarkably well, his first flying lap in the car was very impressive.Hes settled in, but what I think it demonstrates as well is that the simulators are so good these days the guys turn up here pretty well prepared.In full: Christian Horner Q&AAccording to Horner, the Verstappen-Ricciardo partnership has the potential to become the best in F1.You can see he is pretty special, he came into Formula 1 last year and had a sensational first year and has carried that momentum into this year, the Red Bull boss added of his new charge. Vote: The best line-up in F1 Lewis and Nico? Max and Daniel? Fernando and Jenson? Or Seb and Kimi? Watching from trackside, Sky F1 analyst Martin Brundle added: For a teenager, his confidence is extraordinary. His first flying lap was immediately on the pace and he was right in there at the end of the session with Daniel Ricciardo. Its no surprise because thats how good he is.Daniel probably thought that he had Daniil Kvyat well covered and even if he is in the form of his life he will have one eye on this young tornado who has joined the team.Watch the Spanish GP live on Sky Sports F1. The race starts at 1pm on Sunday, with build-up underway at 11.30am. Or watch the race without a contract for £6.99 on NOW TV.  Also See: Sainz stars in Barca practice Christian Horner Q&A Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Avlogget

28-12-2017 05:19:29

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Forum-bunn